Monday, May 2, 2011

110502

SealFit: SATURDAY, 04.30.11: OLD SCHOOL
Work Capacity: Old School Pyramid (see notes):
1 x Dip
2 x Push-up
3 x Sit Ups
4 x Air Squat

Start round one with the number x presented. Add 1x each round until you do 10 x dips, 20 x Push-ups, 30 x Sit-ups and 40 x Squats. Then work your way down again. Do not repeat the 10 round.

I scaled to:
1 x Dip
2 x Push-up
3 x Air Squat

My hip is too sore for sit-ups and I was worried about doing 400 squats. This was a great workout and I'd like to try this unscaled sometime. First time really effectively using my arms as a counterweight for air squats and I was REALLY surprised by how much of a difference it made. Much less tiring and it was easier to regulate breathing. All squat sets were unbroken, which I never would have been able to do otherwise. Time: 39:12

Weight (am): 171.8

No comments:

Post a Comment